Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The safe room- somewhere to just come and sit.... offload... feel supported

I don’t know why I am posting this I’m sorry I am nuisance I’m really not in a great place I just need to get myself to Tuesday when i see the psychologist for the first time and see where to from there I don’t even know if that’s going to change anything I can only hope that it’s some what helpful I’ve lost all will and motivation to be here but I’m too nevermind I’m ashamed at where I find myself I’ve shut down and pulled right back I don’t know if I should be here I have nothing to add I have no words I feel so alone in all this and the one person I can muster up enough strength and courage to talk to is leaving just like everyone else does

i cant parent my daughter and that makes me feel even worse I’m letting her down maybe she would be better off with her father 

I don’t eat I so badly want to sh and desperate to just sleep forever but I wish I had courage 

Im listening @Bow and I hear you.

I mentioned Im not here to chat, but I feel your post needs acknowledgement.

One thing I will say is that (contrary to your self assessment) everything I have read from you since you came to Sane gives every indication of enormous courage. Certainly enough courage to go on. 

Emelia 💝

@Bow  I’m hearing to too. ❣️❣️

@Emelia8 👋🏻👋🏻💕💕

Hi @Bow  I’m here for you and just want to say I’m sure you’re an amazing Mum who loves her daughter very much.

You are beautiful and valuable.. Please listen to the truth about yourself. I am sorry you are not feeling positive but your life is very much worthwhile.

Hugs, love, hope and prayers.

💖🤗🙏🤗💖

I’m sorry to post again I didn’t want to my anxiety is so bad tonight it’s making me feel rather unwell I want to cry

@Bow  😔🌺

I can lend you my shoulder, upon which to cry. 💝

Emelia 🌷

Thanks @Emelia8 I appreciate you.

are you doing ok? I hope your Dr was supportive today. 

Sitting with you @Bow Heart

Why does this feel so horrible? Why’s it so hard. 

I cant answer that question @Bow 😔. Wish I could though, as I have been asking myself those same questions. 💝 I appreciate you too Bow 💕 so please keep yourself safe.

Emelia 🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance