Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Just checking in.

Just quietly the notifications thing sucks. 😬🤬. It’s quite messed up. I got emails today and I have turned email notifications off. I just use the bell notifications. 

Thanks @Teej ..... I didn’t know you could do that ....

Morning my lovelies @Teej  @CheerBear .... anyone else around ..... 👋💕

@Teej the dynamics are crackers sometimes! I can only imagine the way it might have been for you with four. It's nice to know they can grow out of it (it's hope lol) 🙂 My tricky combo is Middle and Little who have an intense love/hate thing happening and it can be exhausting. Big and Little do well together most of the time. Big and Middle can be tricky but isn't so intense. Sometimes my ideal combo is me, myself and I 😉😆

As for time left, I wrote a spill I didn't post about how much anger I have held over a long time and how there's a lot of love as someone is starting to appreciate what they have (have always had) I think. In a way anger seems it may feel easier than this pain that love might cause. This is going to hurt but sharing love and time is probably the better way maybe.

Thanks for listening and caring ❤

Morning @Faith-and-Hope 👋🏻. I think in settings there are settings for notifications and emails. The notifications is the bell ones I think. 

Morning @Zoe7 . I see you around too. I bet you are glad for the weekend too. 

My notifications are off now too. In app notifications aren't working for me either. I'm flying with none now hoping it is fixed soon.

👋 @Faith-and-Hope

Thanks @Teej 💕

Hearing you with the baby dragons combo/s @CheerBear ..... my D2 and D3 are oil and water at the moment, and S2 and D3 swing around a bit ...... in-laws dynamics = whole other ball game .....

Definitely glad the weekend is here @Teej I am having a jammies day and then watching footy later today and tonight. I love that footy season is back Smiley Tongue 

It is great that you got through the week with your brother and even better that you seemed to get along okay - enjoy your time on your own today Heart

Hi @Teej 

I am looking into the notifications problem. Could you let me know what is happening at your end, do you mean that you are not getting email notifications when another forum member @ mentions in a thread?

Thanks

SleepyPanda

That was me for most of the day yesterday @SleepyPanda.  I am receiving some this morning.

Have you watched the AWFL @Zoe7 ? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance