Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: INTERVENTION!

@Zoe7 God damn it why why why does it have to take so long ... is it my computer?? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you for making me smile, @Former-Member. 😊

My internet procrastination is pretty nerdy (and a bit pathetic) and probably not at all helpful as a suggestion for anyone else. I will, however, be putting these methods to use shortly as I am also finding it hard to be here.

I look at a real estate website, both ‘planning’ a move that isn’t happening yet by looking at rentals, and also daydreaming by looking at properties for sale (even though I will never be able to buy my own place).

I spend a lot of time on uni websites (my uni and other unis) planning post-grad study that I’m not well enough to undertake.

And I spend SO much time (read: too much time) looking at books, reading reviews and adding more books to my to-be-read list (which already has almost 1800 books on it, so really I should just be reading the actual books). 😊📚

I think starting a blog is a great idea—much more clever and useful and fun than procrastinatory. 😊

No fly yet @Faith-and-Hope - I want my beach!!! (do I sound like a petulant child - if so - good lol)

@Former-Member Just got the complete set of Will and Grace dvds (yes I still prefer dvds Smiley Tongue) - so pleeeenty of hours watching there Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member would you like a new super-duper bookpod that has added security and protection - I think my supplier has ONE left Smiley LOL

@Zoe7 I thought maybe if I saved it it would come up as greenpea but no it saved with a gif of the wretched triangle of doom!

ROFL @greenpea

Glad you have got Will and Grace to kee you company @Zoe7 ..... I’m a Friends girl.

Gotta fly again ..... still on the ground but ..... lol ..... or is that ...... my butt is still in the ground ?

😆

Got the complete set of Friends too - had those 'forever' - some of the dvds are getting worn out @Faith-and-Hope lol - Phoebe is my favourite Smiley Tongue

@Zoe7 *sigh* it is never going to show itself and greenpea will remain naked forever. the 'butt' of jokes and jibes ...

@greenpea here's some music while you wait lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0ChLVTpaA

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance