Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Evenings alone and the best ways to self-care

@Scarecrowemy awesome friend , enjoy your week off , think of now xx

what self care have you done this week soo far

we are ok , work is a bit slow due to no rain , so telling mr shaz to enjoy the slack moments xxxx

That is exactly right @Shaz51  think of now...........................

Well I have been doing odd jobs around the house everyday for about an hour or two and then I either read, play computer games, watch dvd's, doze on the couch and doing my excercises.   So basically not a real lot lol!!!!   Enjoying it and don't want it to end........

Yes enjoy the slack moments Mr Shaz!!!!!  

We need that rain though all over the country......................just can't believe how dry our country is...................it is very scary............maybe we all need to get out and do a rain dance.......................

Enjoying it and don't want it to end....-- yes mr shaz does not want to end either @Scarecrowe Heart

Lol @Shaz51 

Loving your work Mr Shaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes it's about changing your clothes: like, hanging up your work uniform and having a shower and changing into some civilian clothes. I like to knit in the evenings, do you do anything creative?

Hi @Melanie-cat .

You could try this.Dream something like this.Think about you being in a relationship with someone who is your perfect match and you being their perfect match.What do they look like? What qualities do they have? What makes them special to you? Think of all the things that make you and them so compatible for each other.Its your imagination,its your story.You be the author of your dreams.What do you want in your story? Let it captivate your heart.Is there a book going somewhere to happen? There's your story.

Regards Denv12.

Hello and hugs @Gwynn   @Melanie-cat , @Denv12 , @Scarecrowe , @Gazza75 

How is everyone today xx

Been catching up with some work , we are self employed  and do things for my elderly mum 

Evening @Shaz51 

I am well thanks....recovering from a huge week at work (was like xmas week) and resting for another huge week next week (as xmas stock arrives).    A long weekend here so bonus!!!!

Hope you caught up on your work load.....and hello to Mr Shaz as well.......

no , have not caught up on your work load....yet @Scarecrowe , but getting there

A long weekend here so bonus!!!!--- ohh wow @Scarecrowe , enjoy my friend xxx

Well I hope you have not too much work to catch up on @Shaz51 

Yes I fully intend to enjoy three days off!!!!!!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance