Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sharing the wisdom within

Yes @Zoe7

understand these departments do not rush...

will be great to increase your income...

mostly will help you tremendously moving forward...

achieving returning to work..

I had about four or 5 months off of work due to deterioration of my health ..death in family...son's situation and other stuff...

eventually I went back and had two weeks of reintroduction...catching up on new stuff..that part was hard...

once I was back...left to myself...I loved it...really gave me a boost ...knowing that despite everything that had happened to me over the years and stuff out of my control....I got back in there ....I did well..

far better than any pill...

even though pills are necessary at times...

to be where you are now is huge progress...

hope that you hear soon..

Thanks @Sophia1 Smiley Very Happy

I hope to hear soon too - would be nice to know something before my pdoc appointment on Wednesday. I might even try to ring tomorrow - haven't had much luck with phone calls but emails are always answered. 

I hear you about getting back to work and the first few weeks not being easy - I expect that too thst is why we need to increase my hours gradually. It is difficult with all involved - I understand that but that is honestly not my issue to deal with - my GP has cleared me to get back to work and they need to accommodate that.

Just like you did - I feel like once I get there it will get easier as the days/weeks progress ...there will be a lot to catch up on but I figure I will have the other days in the week and then the christmas school holidays to do all that more.

Not to bad @greenpea I'm a little disheartened about everything costing money; but there's not much i can do about that. Unless i start working a good paying job...

Yea @greenpea gotta be careful with fire ban of course

Yea @Zoe7 I'm just about exhausted for the day... not much energy left now...

I still have a lot to get done today - feeling a little more energy this afternoon than I had this morning @eudemonism

@Sophia1 I've been for a walk along the beech with mister and my friend. Pawned my fishing rod to buy smokes. Bit disheartened about finances. Buy fishing rod at probably 50% mark up. Pawn fishing rod at a third of what i paid. So the pawn shop can essentially triple their money.

@Sophia1 yea I'm going to change profile picture again...

@eudemonism shame about your fishing rod. Did you use it at all or was it just sitting there? Good jobs are so hard to find. Wait till you are my age it is even harder 😮

@greenpea nah i hardly ever used it. It's just the moral of the story that gets me.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance