Skip to main content

Re: Trying to stay Sane

@Anastasia  Devon and tomato sauce, it’s been a long time since I have heard of that. 

I hope for a sound sleep for you tonight. 😴😴 it helps.

A cleaning day here. Overdue, way overdue. I have my kitchen bench back. I’ve missed it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Coffee now. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Thanks @Maggie 

it was delicious, left over from the meat platter from yesterday.

Haha I can relate about the kitchen bench, mine is often buried. Good for you, enjoy your coffee, you deserve it πŸ™‚

@Anastasia  Thank you Myboy that is really sweet :D. xx

@Anastasia 

Heart

He is going to try and full time study from hospital today. back to term.  I am not sure how realistic it is given all the stressors he is facing and heavy meds.  Sad about it really.  Covid was bad timing for him. One day at a time.

Hi @Appleblossom 

keeping you in my thoughts, he's trying (((hugs)))

Thank you for the tag @Anastasia Heart

My FIL had prostate cancer  which went into bone cancer as well @Former-Member 

My uncle had prostate cancer which went into  his lungs also 

Now my youngest  uncle has had prostate cancer,  having cancer removed and treatment  has now moving to his leg 

G'day @Anastasia
Nice to see you this arvo

Cancer s*cks @Shaz51 πŸ˜ž @Former-Member πŸ˜ž

So sorry to hear @Shaz51 .

Have you watched the Real Full Monte? I think there's been two, one with the guys and one with the girls. My father also had prostate cance a number of years ago but had been cleared of that so when the Real Full Monte aired I watched them, laughed and cried...loved it.

They are advertising the latest one coming up with both guys and girls this time round.

Sending hugs @Anastasia 

My Mr shaz has a greater chance of having prostate cancer because  his father  had it 

Ditto @MDT 

how was your day my friend?