Skip to main content

Re: Trying to stay Sane

Forever the cool cat @TAB Cat Happy

OIP.jpg

@Anastasia  Thanks for the tag. Sorry today is a tricky one for you. I hope you can manage a bit of rest after a busy weekend.

Sending 💙💙💜💜❤️❤️🧡🧡

once maybe @Anastasia  lol cant see pic yet

Former-Member
Not applicable

Mr Darcy has his scan Wednesday and will see the oncologist on Thursday. What type of cancer does your Dad have?

Have just learnt a few things the hard way @Anastasia still am. Learning to let go of what is not mine to hold onto has been difficult. I often feel inadequate for the task ahead and not very wise at all. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

One thing I have learnt @Anastasia, certainly in my case,  is that if you respect yourself to look after yourself, that other family members will also respect this too.  I only need to mention the need for a hair cut and hubby is nagging me to make an appt. He does complain about buying clothes at the time for both of us, but I don't go overboard and we both regularly wear the purchased items so he appreciates it later on.  Important to emphasise the need for all family members to take care of themselves not just the one who is acute.

Oh @Former-Member , you have wisdom ok. 

Sending 🧡❤️💚 for Wednesday, and all you deal with. 🐶🐶💕❣️🐾🐾

Thank you for the tag @Anastasia  my day is going pretty well hope yours is too. 

HeartHeart @Former-Member 

Dad has liver cancer as well as thyroid. I will be thinking of you and Mr Darcy Wednesday and Thursday x

Thanks @Lilly6 , I am happy you are here 🙂

Thank you @Maggie 

A good night's sleep should fix it, as well as the devon and tomato sauce sandwich I just engulfed lol, it's been years 🙂

Hope your day is a good one, it's been a while xox