Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

jopay
New Contributor

mental health

hello, I have decided to get help about my mental health because it is getting more worse. At first, I thought I was just overreacting that I was suddenly crying before going to bed that maybe because of the cold weather, but now, even I am doing something throughout the day, I will be crying even I was in a good mood 10 mins ago, which I do not know the reason why am I being emotional for almost three months now.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: mental health

@jopay 

There are constant electrical energies going against our head.

When crying we take a break from going through them.

However you will feel better if you do go through them.

The energies come from variances in the magnetic pole, as well as frequencies. It's electricity.

It is the constant shadow over everything.

The better you get at hating them, the better things are. 

We always shape it as it goes against us to form the sub, the con, and the suss. 

It's good to distinguish it [the shadow, the subconscious] because it has always been there looming. 

Distinguish it. And know that here is with. 

Everything is here and with. 

People aren't the things against them.

*hug*

Re: mental health

Hi @jopay 

I just wanted to reach out and welcome you to the forums - it’s great to have you here 💜

In my experience, it can take so much courage to be vulnerable and recognise when we need support and as such, I just wanted to say that I think that you’ve taken a really brave step by reaching out to us here 💜

Oh jopay 💜 I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been feeling so overwhelmed and distressed and just from what you’ve described, it sounds as though things are becoming increasingly difficult for you 💜

In my experience, being unable to make sense of some of the things that are happening for us in relation to our mental health and wellbeing can be incredibly scary, confusing and lonely.

I wasn’t too sure if there’s anyone who you can reach out to for support, but in my experience, GP’s can often be a really great place to start 💜 As such, I just ever so gently wondered if you had a GP who you would feel comfortable talking with about some of your experiences?

I also wondered if perhaps some of the following resources may be helpful for you too 💜

The first resource that I wanted to share with you is SANE’s ‘drop in service.’

Basically, ‘SANE drop-in services are staffed by qualified team of counsellors and people with lived experience of mental health issues who will provide you with free digital and telehealth support, information and referrals.’

I’ve reached out to this service numerous times and I’ve always had a really positive experience where I felt listened to and really well supported 😊

As such, you’re more than welcome to contact them Monday to Friday from 10.00am until 10.00pm (AEST) on: 1800 187 263.

I’ve just included the link to this particular service below, in case you would like to explore this further 😊

https://www.sane.org/get-support/drop-in-service

The second service that I thought maybe helpful for you is SANE’s ‘guided service.’

Essentially, ‘SANE’s free guided service combines our range of digital and telehealth supports, tailored to the needs of people affected by complex mental health issues.’

I’ve just included the link to this particular service below, in case you would like to take a look 😊

https://www.sane.org/referral

Also, just while I remember, one of the things that really helped me when I was new to the forums and still finding my way around, was that if you would like to chat with another forum member, or reply to one of their posts, place @ in front of their username just like I did at the start of my post to you i.e. @jopay that way, they will receive a message that you have contacted them 😊

I hope that this helps you a little bit and please know that you’re always welcome to reach out to us here whenever you need to 💜

Take kind and gentle care of yourself,

ShiningStar 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance