Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: help

So pleased you've found this site and you're doing well finding your way around. I'm in the same situation and have learned to entertain myself doing things I like. Perhaps you could find things that you would like to do too? Youtube is very educational, entertaining and interesting. Books, crafts, garden, cook...

The only thing is to type @and you will find a drop-down box with a list of people who have responded to a thread—like @scout1572, and that person will get a message in their inbox. Then you can take your time finding your way around. 

Sending best wishes.

scout1572
Senior Contributor

Re: help

hi historylover

thank you for your thoughts and kind words.

I am all consumed by knowledge etc that can be found on youtube etc.

I have never engaged in social media, not once, as the pitfalls of it were clear back in the late 90's when blogging started etc.. so i abstain. This is in fact th first forum i have even joined.

My situation is so isolated  that i needed to find a place to interact that was full of those who value kind and upbeat conversation with purpose.

I want to be able to chat about everything and nothing in particular... maybe comparing my experience and perceptions to peers

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance