Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Shy newbie ☺

Hi @Aniela 

Hi @oceangirl 

Hope you are doing well today 🙂

I'm doing good. @Aniela  I don't think we have meet before until today. Its good to meet you. How are you? 

@oceangirl 

Hey, I have been on here for maybe 2 weeks? I jump on almost every day to try to respond as best I can on here. I want to give back and support people. Make my past problems meaningful. 

@Aniela 

I am glad you have joined us here. 

We are a friendly bunch and we all try to give each other support. 

And to be a  supportive environment and a soft place for people to fall. 

Hi @Aniela  

Thank you for your support, I have been listening to podcast to get ideas how to cope with meeting new people but I'm struggling and I shut down, do you have any tips to help please

Thanks for your help 

Hi @Shaz51 

I'm doing ok today thank you.

Nice to meet you and how are you doing?

Thank you for the help @oceangirl 

It looks like a great and friendly community 

Hi @Stacks 

What type of tips are you looking for, in regard to struggling and shutting down? Tips to meet new people? How to minimise anxiety in social situations? Type of therapy? Coping skills? I don't want to start giving tips if they are irrelevant to you. 🙂

Hi @Aniela ,

Sorry I forgot to mention that part. I was wondering how to deal with therapy? I have spoken to a couple of people but I struggled with opening up also i feel like they don't understand, just because they studied it doesn't mean they get what its like for me if that makes sense

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance