Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

New Contributor

Need help

Hi guys. I've been struggling a lot lately. I have tried to reach out to a few people, whom I thought would listen and support me, only to have it thrown back at me. I feel like I'm on a rollercoaster ride which I sent to be stuck on.

I have got to the stage where I am terrified to reach out and ask for support. I use to feel at ease messaging a friend and telling her my thoughts, feelings and going into detail about the flashbacks I have been experiencing; lately this has become harder and harder for me to do.

I just want to get this stuff out, without feeling judged

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Need help

Hi @1985 ,

Thank you for posting. Despite having posted in the Friends, Family and Carers forum, I'm glad you've been courageous enough to seek help here.

There are many who have had similar experiences to you. This is a safe, non-judgemental place to post, as long as your post aligns with forum guidelines.

Have a look around and you are welcome to post in other threads too.

We are here for you,

BPDSurvivor

Owen45
Senior Contributor

Thanks for sharing this, I can feel the pain. Wish I could give you some emotional comfort. Stay strong, all the best. 

Hi @1985 

How are you today?  I hope your doing well.  Just wanted to see if your ok and that you have reconnected to some of the people who you can trust to talk too.. If you haven't I know there are many people in this forum who will be happy to connect with you and listen to what you have to say with no judgement.

Be safe and hope your OK..  xxx

Hi @1985 sorry you're feeling this way. Life is pretty lonely & difficult sometimes. Think about having some sessions with a counsellor. Just getting all the hurt & anger out can really help. I sometimes write all my frustrations & anger in a notebook then rip up the pages & burn them - it doesn't fix everything but it does help me 'process' negative feelings better. You sound like a thoughtful person. Hang in there.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance