Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

LeChuck
Senior Contributor

Hi everybody!

Hi there guys. I'm new to the same forums, I'm hoping they'll be great and looking forward to meeting new people. Here goes nothing! Xxx

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Hi everybody!

Hi there! Hope you are well, SANEforumers. Sorry about my first introduction, it probably sounded aggressively upbeat. I mask my feelings a lot. To be hobest I feel like I'm not worthy to live but I'd rather suck that up and put on a smile for you guys than be seen as a grumpy person. Which is pretty ridiculous. Anyway, I must cook the brisket so we will just have to live with the results 

Hi @LeChuck ! (Is that a Monkey Island referance? 😏) Welcome to the forums! 😀

I know you'll find the community here welcoming and friendly. I hope you find us helpful, too!

Hi everyone, I’m actually a mental health worker with lots of loved experiences and somedays are just tough. I just want to see that we are all getting what we want from SANE. I look forward to chatting away. I love a chat 💬 

Hi @Julzy ! Welcome to the forums! 🙂

Hey there @LeChuck

Welcome to the SANE forums!! I hope that you get all the support and advice that you need, and I am looking forward to connecting with you more. Great job on taking the first leap and reaching out on here ❤️

All the best,

Amber22

• Thanks amber, definitely just the first step, still feeling very shy but have learned a lot of strategies from reading the forums already 🙂

yes it 100% is, they're my favourite games ever. Thanks for welcoming me to the forums, I'm still feeling shy but have already found a lot that's helped me just from reading.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance