Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Psalm91
Casual Contributor

After 30yrs together, she loves another.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: After 30yrs together, she loves another.

The most painful experience, I love her with all my heart. I forgive her but she wants to pursue him. Is there anyone who can relate.  I don't know if I can cope .

Re: After 30yrs together, she loves another.

Wanted to say @Psalm91 that her relationship with this new man may not last.  No doubt she will be coming back to you.

I know how devastating this split is after all that you gave to her but the likelihood of it lasting is slim in todays socioeconomic climate. Relationships are busting up all over the place.

Just use this time to focus on YOU so that you can pursue your spiritual growth, do some travel if you are able and learn the gift of enjoying space with yourself.

You will become so self sufficient and in love with your own life that you will not be upset about her leaving or even coming back.

Life can get better and you. You may have her back as a friend but not as a partner. Just live the life you always dreamed of thats within your means of course and you will be able to create the life you want filled with your hearts desire

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance