Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Useful resources

Appleblossom
Community Elder

AFFECTIVE COMMONS

Here is an idea floating around community spaces.  It could have a lot to do with mental health issues I believe.  I like the visual.

affective commons.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Re: AFFECTIVE COMMONS

@Appleblossom  I like the visual too. 

this is good 🙂

I like the Spiritual part of it. 

Btw, here is a perfect example how psychosis can be viewed as a spiritual experience. 

https://youtu.be/EoL55z3N-Es

@sara74 

Smiley Happy

Spirituality is so important.  We have to move beyond wars of religion, and focus on the spiritual and community aspects of being human.

Sadly with the tendency to dualist thinking, science and medicine got shifted to be in opposition to the emotional and spiritual.

That these movements integrating human experience, socially and as a matter of world views as well as the personal, are gaining traction is GOOD.

"Sadly with the tendency to dualist thinking, science and medicine got shifted to be in opposition to the emotional and spiritual."

Maybe, this opposition is what induces spiritual awakening for some?.. I am grateful for medication that gives my brain more clarity and ability to see things differently, including spiritual things. It's so complex, there's a lot of interconnectedness. 

180fe299c5e7df070708a2f6c71aa12c.jpg

@sara74  That pic touched a spot. So true.

I like the visual too. @Appleblossom Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance