Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday//BOTH FORUMS// Creative expression and our wellbeing! // Tues 28 July 7- 8 30pm AEST featuring Special Guest Artist from the DAX Cen

hello @Judi9877 

@Faith-and-Hope@eth , @Former-Member , @Anastasia@onestepatatime@Maggie 

Re: Topic Tuesday//BOTH FORUMS// Creative expression and our wellbeing! // Tues 28 July 7- 8 30pm AEST featuring Special Guest Artist from the DAX Cen

Yesss! @Snowie What are some of your favourite ways?

Thank you for the nice compliment @paintingallday. You have made my night☺️

Photography @paintingallday@Peonies 

yes me too here for tips too @Former-Member , @Snowie 

For me, creativity has meant more the last few years than ever before - having a toddler has really meant I've gotten back in touch with my creative side and I have been loving it! Painting is probably my favourite however I have also been enjoying building houses and fortes out of recyclables of late. I think I am having more fun than my 2.5 year old haha. 

@Shaz51 I love taking photos too! 

Creativity to me seems to infer some sort of originality to produce something from one's own imaginative skill. 

Great one @Shaz51 . I also like photography. I find that I often take photos and then look back on them later. I also get images off the internet and try and construct stories about what is going on in the images. Photos of weather, animals and nature are things I really like in photos/images.

@JIT Children are an amazing source of inspiration for creativity. They (and we did too once) learn from experimenting and doing. Hooray for you!

@Shaz51 i've always been so interested in photography, as a creative medium i love the way it allows the viewer to see the world through your eyes

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance