Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: the demon inside

Hi @magical_journey How are you travelling?

Hey @magical_journey, I'm so sorry to hear how rough things are for you at the moment, especially in feeling like SH was the only option for you yesterday. Feeling at a loss of where to turn and not having anyone to support you is a lot to deal with. I hope being able to connect with folks here is helpful for you, but of course if you're in need of more immediate support please do reach out to a helpline. Sometimes just feeling heard makes an amazing difference. We are here for you Heart

I hope you're alright @magical_journey

@magical_journey  Hey magical_journey how are you going this morning?:)

hi @Zoe7 @greenpea @Flying_Hams 

im doing a bit better today. the kids didnt go to school today because i have no car so we went for a big bike ride this morning. so that was good. it was nice. 

my ex is finally helping me with my car. so thats another good thing. 

i spoke to my mum today to and that was. 

now the kids are being naughty. 2 of them will be going to there dads for the weekend. my 8yr old doesnt like going. he likes staying with me. so we can spend some time together. and chill. 

thanks @Jynx 

ok @magical_journey
Take care of yourself and maybe do something for yourself too.
Good to hear from you

Sounds like an okay day and some chill time coming up this weekend @magical_journey Enjoy the time with your son and look after yourself 🌹

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance