Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

No I can't access barely anything which is really frustrating @Sans911 it's my top priority for tomorrow to get it printed off or hopefully my computer will be ready by the time I'm finished at the horses. I'll let you know once I've got thrm, I would appreciate your help please

Meditation group was that suppose to be?

I hope your studies are going okay @outlander and that you are coping well of late. It sounds like you have some stuff to keep you busy and occupied amongst all the other stuff going on. You too @Sans911
I get updates on my notifications from this thread. I think it's coz i replied on here once before. But anyways. Take care of yourselves 🙂

Thanks @Flying_Hams hope your going ok too. I haven't caught up on much the past few days.

Yes that was supposed to be meditation. I didn't have my glasses with me.

I don't have much on tommorow except study, but I can take a break for a while to help you.

Thanks @Sans911 studying together sounds good too

How are you going?

I'm doing okish. I've been a little harrased by someone who's done that before. She's very subtle about it, so it doesn't look like anything to others. I managed to avoid her, even block her on social media. Now shes in a group I'm in & can't avoid her now. It's let me feeling quite crappy, which I'm trying to get over. I'm not leaving the group and I can't block here. So somehow I've got to deal with it.

Still struggling with the studies, but I'm getting some advice/help next week. I'm just doing a little of my assignment at a time.

I'm sorry to hear that @Sans911 I hope she pulls her head in and leaves you alone. I'm not surprised you feel crappy.
Did you manage to get the first assignment done? The one that was hard to locate resources for?

I'm still struggling with it. I have the resources now, it's just getting it down and having it make sense. I've made a start, but I'm still lacking motivation. I did get a two week extension though lil Sis @outlander

I'm glad you got an extension and will be getting help too. Hearing you on the lack of motivation sis. I know you'll get it done though even if it takes abit of extra time to work through properly. @Sans911

Good night @Sans911 @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @Faith-and-Hope
Sleep well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance