Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Hi @outlander  surely your Mum should understand that your foot needs attention.  Just putting boots on and off must be very painful.  Let alone being on your feet around the horses and kids and having to move quickly some of the time.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh no. Your poor foot. Gosh!  I hope it’s ok. Hope you can get to doctor soon, if it doesn’t feel right. 

Wow!  Annoying having to wait to get your teeth out. Hope an appointment comes up soon. 

I hope you can rest later in the day and have some time out for yourself. 

Im still trying to get motivated. Hmm!  Having coffee. Will get moving soon. 

Nothing planned yet. 

No energy to get out lately. 

Will pop back when I can. 

Take care. 💜🌷

@outlander 

Im wearing thongs @eth i barely wear shoes at all lol usually barefoot or thongs even when its muddy at the horses. Due to one my my injuries the only shoes i feel ok in are my orthodontic thongs.

The medical centre is open today bur no xray places anyway if they wantes to do that. It usually quiet there about 7 so might go then. My drs close at 12 and i wont finish before then. Its sad really but i dont interact wirh the horses as much as i use to. More just watch..

Its been like it for a week now @Former-Member and today im just starting to feel alittle more ok wirh it but only cause i havent been moving or weight baring or anything.

Hmm yes motivation is a problem here too. Not alot of energy but my anxiety doesnt allow me to rest much.

Hope the day has aomething nice instore for you and it goes ok Hugs 🤗

Sorry about that foot still giving you trouble @outlander and to hear you aren't able to rest it like it sounds you need to.

I'm having one go off somewhere, one come back from somewhere and an extra coming over from somewhere today. School holiday kid juggling! That's about all I have planned for today. Just did the amazingly quick race around and tidy up before people get here - funny how much I can get done in an hour when I need to!

Just don't get stepped on @outlander!  I always wore boots around horses or motorcycles.  Had quite a collection of them before  my foot was diagnosed (neuroma and bunion in the right foot) and I had to start wearing orthotics which meant expensive shoes that can accommodate them.  Ended up sending about 6 pairs of boots to the op shop.  Someone got lucky!  Even Jenny Rebels and R M Williams!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member  Thanks for asking after me.  Unfortunately ... yeah, I'm much the same.  Little if any improvement. Sigh ... really tired of feeling like this. Trying my best to do things, but its just so hard right now.  And if I'm honest, I'm not helping myself in some respects either. A little bit of the 'self destruct' behaviour happening still.

Good morning @outlander

Sorry about that foot still giving you trouble, do hope you fell better soon HeartHeart

Hello @Former-Member, @CheerBear, @eth, @Former-Member, @Flying_Hams, @Sans911

not really @outlander
Just at home. Been swimming and probably just going to chill out here. Meeting a friend this arvo too. But yes. Low key one indeed

Sounds good @Flying_Hams

Hello @Shaz51

@CheerBear ah yes the school holiday juggles huh. Hope all your kids have a good time doing whatever they have planned for today and that you get some quiet moments too

@eth yes no getting stood on is helpful. It was ok today. Just taking photos mostly but need to clean a paddock this arvo. Wont take too long as its small and will only be one wheelbarrow. Looks like it might rain here again so will try to get it done befote then.
Wow someone was lucky! They are such good brands to have sorry you had to give them away
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance