Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Great to hear you were listened to @outlander. Hope you can find some relief now you have the boot 🙂

thanks @CheerBear i have been pretty busy so havent been able to do much with the blanket, but ive started the sc round now. i want to do more but feeling just worn out so will have to do it in smaller incriments, but i really want to get it finished too!! I might be able to get some more done tomorrow though cause its suppose to be hot so will be inside with the aircon but have to put things out the front of my house at some point for council cleanup for friday as well as watching the kids tomorrow night

hows your day been? and did you manage to get your kids glue creation cleaned up?

Sounds like you got a great physio @outlander who really listened to you and who cared. Hopefully now your pain from that will settle considerably.

And good too she's going to review your ankle injury as well.

I bet that today visit has given you some mental relief as well.

Well done lil Sis

You're getting so close with it @outlander! Taking it on in small bits is a good idea if you're tired and busy. You might get on another roll with it as you get closer to finishing. Yay 😁!

My day was a bit of a strange one. I've been really tired and trying to work out if it is a normal thing or a medication thing. I felt a bit crashed today and have had a couple of them lately. Had to cancel psych appointment for tomorrow which is annoying too.

Ugh the mess but yes we cleaned it up! It's still a slime factory here and it's still pretty exciting which means two get carried away easily. It's creative and keeps them busy so (most of the time) I try and chill about the whole glue/glitter/paint/food colour mash that our dining room table can become. Sometimes I really dislike Santa for bringing it to them though and wish he'd thought about that one more 😉

That's good that you got the advice @outlander
Is it like one of those soft plush boot things? But at least it'll make it better from what it was like before.
Glad to hear you got the advice though knowing it was giving you grief. Ignorant drs are a joke to have to contend with.

They had some pretty good reviews frm people so that was a good sign plus their pricing was really cheap compared to others. It was good she listened and was abit of relief but hasnt helped mentally. i really wish it did. Yesterday is playing on my mind abit and still have that sick virusy sort of feeling . Just feeling quite tired too. So hot here and even hotter the next 2 days. Yukkkk cant wait for sat when it cooler and raining!

How was your day? Did you get your curtains up and go to your volunteer coffee meeting?

@CheerBear i need second wind or something so i can finish. After 10 minutes though im worn down and i crochet slow but itll get done eventually. Its worth spending the time on it though so im ok that its taking a little longer than id liked.
Tired matches how im feeling too. Have you had recent changes to meds? Is it super hot where you are? Heat and fatigue seem to go hand in hand.
Bugger about having to cancel your psych appt for tomorrow. School holidays can be a little tricky for appts sometimes too.
Lol naughty santa but at least thry are occupied when playing with it.

How is that cute little kitty of your going? Have mouse and noodle gotten use to her abit more?

Yeah kinda @MDT they are mostly seen on those with broken feet. Some.call them.moon boots.

Oops @Sans911 first part of post ^^ i forgot to tag you

I can understand why you're tired @outlander. You've had a hard run lately.

It isn't too hot here and today was pretty pleasant so I don't think it is the heat. My mood stabiliser went up but I dropped it back down recently and I've started on a contraceptive a week ago so there's a bit of chang. I don't tend to do so well with psych meds so it may be that but I've struggled with the contraceptive in the past too and am wondering if it could be that as I'm feeling a bit pms-ish as well (pretty much the story of my life there though 😉). I'll try and ride it out until next week I see my GP and hopefully she will help if I'm still feeling a bit blegh.

I was watching cat wars play out in the lounge room earlier. Kitten is happy but Mouse is not and won't have anything to do with her unless it is having a hissy fit. Noodle seems stuck between thinking she is the enemy and wanting to be her BFF. We set up a pet play pen thingy in the lounge room for her to stay safe in when we're not watching them all and that seems to be going well. She's so, soooo cute 😍

I'm.going to head to bed and watch some Netlfix. Great work persevering with your foot and finding someone who could help. Hope your blanket making gives you some peace when you get to it.

Night Outlander, @Sans911, @MDT and all 😊

Lol CB, it could possibly be the med changes then. Hopefully things will have settles by the time you see your gp but if not have a chat with her sounds like a good idea.

Aww cute !!! Oh dear we dont need cat wars ao hopefully they become friends or allow each other that space ( which with a kitten i doubt will happen lol)

Enjoy the rest of your night, its been good chatting with you 😘

@CheerBear

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance