Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

greenpea
Senior Contributor

flutterby I don't understand ....

@Zoe7  sweetheart what has happened? last time we spoke everything was looking great re job. You were cuddling up to your two babies and looking forward to a bright future. Lil pea is confused and very worried. I know you cannot talk much but please know the pea is extremely worried 😞

4 REPLIES 4

Re: flutterby I don't understand ....

Yeah @greenpea  ... me too.  😟

Although I do know what the specific issue was, it came on top of her already feeling very vulnerable.

Did you see the post she made on the ANC thread yesterday?

I'm sure she will be back once she works through things, in her own time.  I truly hope that is soon.

Sherry 🌺

my @greenpea Heart

zoe7 will be back my super friend

all of us have stories , some are similar but different at the same time and sometimes like mine raises it`s head to remind me what happen when i was young

and it depends on what is going on at that time and our emotions and what others might say ( even if they don`t mean what they say ) will at time affect us

Unfortunately @Shaz51 it was malicious and meant. You can put any decorations on it you like but that does not change the content or intent. It wasn't a mistake - it was a directed post meant to cause harm - so the aim was achieved.

@greenpea I appreciate you have been worried and also appreciate your support. This is however not something that I can simply get over or accept as it presently sits. I have taken a little time away because I need to for my own safety. I give all that I can to the forum and right now I have nothing to give so give me time little pea to work through this. I do not know how long that will take but it will need to be done offline so others that have been affected here also are not further dragged down by it. Thank you so much for your support though 💚

I know it was my sister @Zoe7 HeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance