Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What is the right thing to do?

@dands26 I hope the mil doesn’t unravel anything for you. You don’t need anymore heart break.

Sleepover a step in the right direction?

I am missing him so so much today. I am trying so hard not to text him. Sunday’s are always the worst for me. They were our Day and now all I do is miss him, cry and curl up in a ball.

talk to me instead @rosey, distract yourself for a little bit..

Sleep over i think so..

unsure as of yet..

Did you do much over the weekend?

I know the wanting to text feeling.... 

It sucks...

Have you watched any good tv shows or movies recently?

@dands26 Sorry I’m a huge mess right now. Really hard day/week & I just want my best friend/partner to talk to. None of my friends or family are helping/picking up their phones. Feeling so alone & helpless.
Weekends have started to become very slow. Once upon a time I couldn’t wait for them to spend it with him now I hate them. At first my friends helped a lot but they have all gone back to their own lives. I want to go back to mine too.

Been watching the morgan freeman doco series on Netflix. You?

Good behaviour on stan

as well as starting like 50 other series because i cant decide what to watch. 

I just saw him briefly and I just want to beg him to come home. I know it’s not going to help but I’m so desperate, scared and lonely.

Be brave @rosey .....

💜

I’m really trying @Faith-and-Hope but thinking about being with out him at this time of the yr (holidays and the anniversary of his mums passing) is almost unbearable.

It sounds like you could really benefit from talking with a counsellor @rosey.  You’re right, it is a really tough time of year to be landed with this.  A counsellor can better help you to process those feelings and come to terms with the stages and cycles of what you are going through. 

Sane have a help centre  -

https://www.sane.org/get-help

Or there’s Relationships Australia -

https://www.relationships.org.au/

We are here and listening too .... here to walk along with you.

It’s Christmas Eve when we always caught up with his Mates & had a great time.
I’m laying here crying for an hour now knowing he has invited all his mates over to his bachelor pad & I’m not there with him and won’t be with him tomorrow or I guess any day after. It hurts so much. I have other family but he was MY family & I want to spend it with him but he obviously doesn’t share my thoughts. I’m in so much pain right now. And my mums just says “we don’t always get what we want” like I don’t clearly know that. Thing is I hate complaining when I don’t have a solution but in this case I real don’t.

He.might be hurting too @rosey.  Men generally have a different way of processing (not processing ?) how they feel.

Hugs Hon .... that really sucks.  

Is there something you can do for yourself ?  Do you have some gitlfriends who can help you through this ?  Have a girls night in ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance