Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thoughts

Thank you @Maggie 

@Lilly6  It’s understandable to feel that way. Go as gently as you can. Sending lots of 💙💙💙

Sending you some love @Lilly6 @Maggie @Shaz51 @BPDSurvivor ❤️💚💜💙

I haven't had any follow up care yet, can't get into a doctor here until Monday week. I don't have a psych yet. The thoughts are back and I am tired of it. I know a lot of people care about me, that was obvious this week when I was taken to hospital.
I feel disconnected though right now and that little voice in my head keeps saying I don't belong in this world and that I should finish what I started. It is relentless. 

Thank you @Anastasia sending love to you too💕💕💕💜

Oh @Lilly6 

I am sorry. That is a long wait for you. I hear you sweetheart. Please utilise the help lines in the interim if you need to. Sitting here with you my friend 💞

Hey @Lilly6 just wanted to check in and see how you are going? are you able to reach out for some support? is there someone you can chat to?

Thanks @formaggio . That is the craziest thing of all, I have people to reach out to that are important to me but I feel ashamed trying to bring my feelings up with them. I feel more comfortable talking to strangers and people I know only online. 
I reached out to lifeline tonight, helped somewhat. I am so so pathetic right? 

Hi Lilly6,

Well done for getting in touch with online services. I'm glad t hear that lifeline helped you.

You are not pathetic; you are going through some very difficult times and doing your best to cope. We sent you an email earlier, please be in touch with us if you are concerned for your safety tonight.

@Lilly6  Thinking of you. Sending lots of 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance