Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Thoughts

You are not pathetic dear @Lilly6 

I think you're pretty awesome. Hope today is better for you 💞❣️

hello and hugs @Lilly6 HeartHeart

@Anastasia@Maggie Heart

Hello @anonymouse_@formaggio Heart

My Aunty's funeral is Tuesday so I will be driving back to Qld tomorrow. I am on special leave so on the plus side I won't need to ask for time off. 
I am so stressed right now about everything that is going on and nervous at what the week will bring. I am so tempted to give up on everything and not return home. 

@Lilly6  I know the funeral is going to be a very tough time for you. I really am sorry it’s on top of so much going on in your personal life right now.

I don’t know if you have anyone who could go with you, or a family member once you are there, to offer you some support.

I can hear how stressed you are, and I’m sorry it’s such a rough time.

Please hang in there. We will be with you when we can, so in part, you are not alone.

Sending warm thoughts your way. 💙💙💙💙

@Lilly6  Thinking of you today. I know it’s going to be really hard. Sending you lots of 💜💜💜

B5F5DDED-B235-4734-9176-D7C539ADD6C9.jpeg

Thinking of you today dear @Lilly6 xxx

Thank you @Maggie  the flowers are beautiful. 

Thank you @Anastasia  I appreciate your kind words and thoughts. 
I am in the worst place ever right now. Doctor letting me go to funeral but I have to go back tomorrow. Everything is such a mess right now. I just want to curl up under a rock and hide. So so bad right now. 

I am so sorry @Lilly6 xxx

download.jpg

Thank you so much @Anastasia 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance