Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need Help with Depressed Husband

dearest @Shaz51
you are worth it honey i feel like i want to keep on writing this ......is there something happening in your life for me wanting to write this over and over ??
ille tekl you why I feel I want to write this to you but first ; ille get something out of the way.
ive been having a bit of a break from Sane Forums theres a few who are my favorites ......but i have other things happening here.
i come online to say hello to you.
you have a lot on your plate. you deserve a nice cup of tea made for you or ... time to see a film or a shopping day with a girlfriend
ive been saving and saving and i know this sounds like it does.....not exciting for most but i went online to amazon dot com and bought myaelf some shoes. ive been wearing thongs waiting for these cute little sketchers.....juat a tick...ille post em... .

Hello @PeppiPatty, I had the most wonderful day yesterday , went to Fitzroy islad for the day , totally relaxing , feeling good

yes there is a lot on my plate , but i am good , how are you ? you brought some new shoes , me too as the ones i wore yesterday broke , so i brought a new pair

Hello Melstar71             lot of us are in the same boat!!!       

Thanks            

Hi  @NikNik, @Kaz, @PeppiPatty, @Melstar71 @ivana     , how is everyone today ?? 

oh good @Shaz51
im starting to read messages i just saw a message from @Appleblossom .... yay !!
im going beddy bye.
this afternoon there was a small catch up with some friends from high school ..... my husband didnt come but everyone was asking about him.
it was fun !!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance