Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Hi @Maggie 

@oceangirl 💕💕💕

Are you ok  ? @Maggie 

Yes @oceangirl  i’m ok. I’m always up early. 

Are you ok ? Are you an early bird, or struggling with sleep.💜💜

@Maggie  Glad to hear you're ok. I'm struggling with sleep tonight. 

@Maggie  I'm going to try for some sleep. Talk to you soon.

@oceangirl 💕💕👍👍

Dear @Eve7 

I hope you feel a little less fragile than you did y'day.  Thanks for your update - I was offline for a few days, including most of the weekend, so unaware of what happened on Saturday. I'm so sorry that woman spoke to you in a such an insensitive, disgraceful manner! And that it rattled you - naturally.  I can't believe how people

continue to surprise me with their behaviour. It makes me so mad and upset for you - & she works in recruitment !?! She should know better!!

After submitting your report to ethical standards, I hope this individual gets reprimanded as she should. Your manager has been great through all of this, which must feel great being supported.

Enjoy visiting you Mum over the next few days. Seeing her will be good medicine for you.

You are doing tremendously well given all you've been through this year. Hospital stays are tough, even thougher when having ECT, but you've come out the other side and are doing really well. Congratulations on being back at work, that's an enormous achievement, and will being back feelings of hope and belief in yourself!! I'm so happy for you @Eve7 

🦋💙🦋💙

Morning @WIP @Eve7 @Maggie @oceangirl @Anastasia and anyone else around.

Hoping you day goes well for you.

Lots of love and hugs

💕💕

Good afternoon dear @Eve7 🤗💞

I hope your second day of work went well today.  Been thinking of you most of the day, urging you on to good things.

Now you get your few days off .. not sure when you head South.  Perhaps tomorrow?  So maybe we wont see you around much for a few days.  If thats the case ... safe travels.  

Emelia 🌸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance