Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Hey @greenpea 

I don’t know what to say other than I’m worried about you and I care for you very much. I hope today goes better for you than it is right now.

💚🤗💚

What's up with our special pea?

Are you ok @greenpea ?Heart

Hello @Snowie HeartHeart

When is your mammogram @Eve7 ? Mine is next Tuesday. 

@Anastasia @Eve7 @WIP @Bow @Snowie @BlueBay  etc  Hi to all my lovelies.

Our special Pea wrote a worrying "Worry Room" post overnight.  Our Pea is sad, which makes me sad too. @greenpea 😔💞  Sending lots of super special love and care to you today Pea. Hearing your pain and distress.

Emelia 🤗🌸

Thank you @Emelia8 x

Oh dear @greenpea, you are so special, I wish we could all gather you up,hug you and take you out today for a special pea day - your choice, somewhere nice, spoil you. You deserve that. I am sad for you, please be safe we love you so very much - here are some piccies for you.

cup-tea-flowers-18523266.jpgdownload (1).jpg

images.jpg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Eve7 @Snowie @Anastasia and everyone. 💖

A9B426E3-06C4-4871-BFB1-FC87B33F6964.jpeg

You know what!!!!!

Let's all get dressed up for our @greenpea's outing today!!

It has been so long since I actually made an effort, I almost forget how to put make up on and heels - what are they? I might even paint my toe nails 🙂

I am going to wear this. I would love to see what you are all wearing to Pea's special day out @Former-Member @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Snowie @BlueBay @outlander @WIP @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar @Former-Member @NatureLover @Lee82 @Former-Member @Bow ...everyone - all welcome 🙂

Capture.PNG

@Eve7  Hey Eve7 thank you for your concern Please do not worry about me. I am getting by and trying not let my demons take hold. Trying to take my medication even though the meds are poison to my body. Again thank you sweetheart. Love you., peaxx

@Anastasia  It is my medication that I am on. Is poison to my body.  The true me is going, being smothered with a blanket of pills. What you see of me is being coloured by this evil medication.I dont know where I would be without yourself and @Eve7  and others on the forum. People who dont have schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar I etc just cannot unerstand what the antipsychotics do to the patients.... that is why so many of us go off the meds .... it is intolerable.

@Anastasia  Myboy you are the kindest person. Let me look through my closet ...... I think I will wear this 😄

Prom Dresses with Pockets | La Femmegreen for the pea 🙂

571253AF-941D-4C4A-A7E9-F72CA14C5F71.png

We’ll look like rabbitoh’s supporters if we go together @greenpea @Anastasia 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance