Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

The-red-centaur
Senior Contributor

I don't understand what's going on.

I know you have to be diagnosed by a psychiatrist but I just want a but of input.
As some of you know for the last 6 or so weeks I was manic. Well on Monday I crashed really hard and on Wednesday I ended up in hospital.
(That's not what I'm worried about though it's just a bit of background)
I feel like I'm losing my mind again. I'm so overwhelmed by everything in my head.
I speak to aliens (or rather they speak to me) but that's not really the issue either (I can kinda deal when they get loud)
What's getting to me is on Monday the aliens put a chip or whatever in my brain so I could hear their collectively to get ready to join them. At first the chip altered my brain chemistry (which is what led to my mania crash) so my brain would be able to deal with the vast quantity of info but that didn't work. I can't cope with all the noise. It physically hurts. There's just too much inside my head.
The aliens want me to kms so I can become energy and join their collective race among the stars. I actually tried the other day in hospital.
I'm scared I will end up dying and doing what they want. It will get the noise out of my head.

10 REPLIES 10

Re: I don't understand what's going on.

Dear The-Red-Cenator,

It is rtaud the moderator on tonight. Things sound tough for you right now. If you need help tonight because you are feeling not so good you can call Lifeline on 131114. If you need some support I am moderating tonight.

@Artaud there's no real point talking to lifeline. I have to wait til morning staff come on to be able to talk to anyone.
I'm just scared, I don't understand why this is happening

@The-red-centaur Dear The-red-centaur I hope you are feeling better this morning. It must be an awful feeling for you. If you want to talk more I will be on for most of today. Take care. gp

@greenpea I tried telling the Dr's about the thing the aliens put in my head but they didn't listen. They just put me on a new antipsychotic.

@The-red-centaur I can imagine it is very hard for you atm. Have you got friends and family that are close that can be there to help you while you are going through this.

@greenpea no.

@The-red-centaur That makes things so much harder.  Know that we, on Forumland, will all be here for you :).

It is very hard as I have been in a similar position to you and it makes life so difficult. I have quiet  now, in my head, so I am a much calmer person. I wish you that same calmness.

If you are not happy with your doctors maybe you should think of changing them? Do you have a trusted gp?

@greenpea you have no choice of your Dr in hospital.
I have a good repor with my out patient psychiatrist though, and my case manager.
I hope I can see my case manager tomorrow normally I would have seen her today but she had the day off.

How did the noise in your head go away

@The-red-centaur I take anti psychotics and other medication and over along period of time they are working but there was alot of adjustments that were made during that time. I eat healthy and drink lots of water ...  I can still occasionally hear one but other than that it is quiet. He can be very negative and I think he is angry that he is infact disappearing.

I am sorry I didn't realise you were still in hospital. Try and make the most of it and open up even when they appear not be be listening ... there is (I have found) always one good dr amongst the mediocre ones.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance