Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I am struggling at the moment

Big hugs for you also @Shaz51. Sorry you have lots on. I can only imagine how overwhelming it might get for you sometimes x

very overwhelming at  the moment @CheerBear, @Teej, @outlander , @Turquoise, @nashy xxxxxx

mr shaz rang up mental health today , they cant see him for a coupl of weeks but xoxo

Oh no @Shaz51. Is there anyone else who can see him? GP maybe?

we saw the GP this aftwernoon @CheerBear, the doctor wants him to have a scan on his shoulder tendons  and he has arthritis in his shoulder , sojus have to wait and see the mental health xxx

Sounds stressful @Shaz51

HugsHugs

it is my awesome friend @Teej, I am fining it hardwhet to do xx

mr shaz has my support totally but which way is the best way xoxo

I tried to write some kind of response that would make sense @CheerBear but it is beyond me. I know she is on my side from her actions, but I don’t know if ........ sorry can’t get passed this bit just yet. Sorry for vague and disconnected. Welcome to my brain just now 🤦‍♀️. She is delving into the adhd stuff though and is prepared to put me on medication if she thinks it’s worth trying.  The other stuff from today is still in a traffic jam in my brain. I’ve surfed the urges to SH in a dangerous way for now. Am going to do a jigsaw for a while. Thanks for your support and listening ears and eyes. I wish I could be more forthcoming but I can’t yet. It’s not a big thing, well to anyone else it’s not big but for me it’s hugely overwhelming and scary. Big shame thing that feels like if I tell I might not live with myself after and finish me off 🤦‍♀️😳😱🤐

Sounds like we need a crystal ball 🔮 @Shaz51

Sorry for the drop out @Teej - paid the price of letting two kids loose with a gallon of glue and a box of food colours each 😑

What you've managed to write makes sense. Big hugs for the big thing/s. If it feels and is big to you, it is big. As much as I do believe shame breeds in secrecy, if you think it might finish you off to tell then listening to that and being careful about it seems pretty sensible to me.

I'm glad psych is on your side and I hope that if you do try a different/another medication it is helpful. Big 👍 for surfing those urges. I know that isn't an easy one to do sometimes. Hope jigsaw helps too.

Lots of ❤ to you Teej.

sending you hugs @CheerBear, @Teej Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance