Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dark place

Hi @Shaz51 @Former-Member @outlander

Hope you are all okay today, here's the latest work in progress

IMG_20191020_213452_569.jpg

wow @Gazza75 , is that going to be a ship ?

@Jacques 

Oh wow @Gazza75 is that a cross stitch? They look like they will be gorgeous brigs and schooners.

I make model boats, I love the old sailing boats

it is diamond painting @Jacques@Gazza75 

the pieces are so tiny diamonds and they in the end makes a picture

don`t know how many pieces there are xx

Hello @Former-Member , @outlander , @Meowmy 

O M G i've never heard of a diamond painting, gosh it looks like a lot of pain staking work

@Shaz51, it's going to be a ship.

Hi @Jacques, there's a few of us here that diamond paint, I am still new to it. Cutiepiektty has done it for a few years. This one is using round drills which is easier going than square ones. Check out Craft Corner for some others.. You might have to do the Cher thing and turn back time. 

How are you today @Former-Member ? 🙂

I'm not really looking forward to this week as I've a lot of travel to do tue/wed for work, not used to it any more.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Gazza75 

sorry for the late reply. How did your business travel go? I remember how hard it was towards the end of my career, and I don't think I could go back to it. My travel radius is around 40km, I haven't ventured much further in a long time.

I'm pretty low today, but had some nice times during the week too. I'm isolating too much, but I don't know how to break that cycle. Well to be honest, I'm isolating, full stop. I'm always told how important it is to connect to other people, but I don't see the point. I've been hurt too much, especially since I became ill. And now I've pretty much blocked out who else I still had contact with, so I'll get some raised eye brows when I see my therapist again. I'll try to do something social this week...

Take care

Hi Aeiou

I am in a dark place myself today, recently triggered by something work related. But I know I have improved from dark mental episodes and I hope you will improve too.

Hi @Former-Member ,

It's nice to hear from you 🙂

The work travel was alright, just tiring on the train and getting up early and then a late home time.  I have another travel day wednesday and more coming up the next few months.  Thats the way it is and I just have to do it.  

I'm glad you had some nice times through the week.  I've been feeling a bit low and down myself.  I'm also isolating, but, truth be told I don't think thats anything new to Me.  I find it hard to be social, juggling work and getting out to my farm fairly frequently. 

I wouldn't worry about your therapist too much, think we have to do what we can to get through and survive.  Its farily easy to be critical of others when you don't really know what they are enduring or going through.  

What kind of things do you like to do socially?  Have a nice day 🙂 Heart

Hi @Stargazer 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance