Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Checking In

@TAB I have been telling myself (swim) for about that long too Tab. Hope you get a walk or swim in today or over the next few days. Glad your nose bleeds have ceased. I only got a few hours sleep last night, so going to put my head on my pillow and get a few more. It is too early to do anything anyway. Good luck with your job application. My mum and dad are in isolation atm because they crossed the border and they asking people to stay at home for 7 days from Monday just gone. I didn't know until I spoke to them last night. 

yeah I basically stopped swimming couple years ago as couldnt do what I used to be able to @oceangirl  last couple times were pretty sad lol, anyway when get there will tell myself its for my back lol 

Um see how I go with jobs, will need something before end of year, been spending too much, didnt hear back after one rang me, that was same place big will I wont I thing about big money job was with well this is just 4 shifts if I get it and I will be trying to stay in background lol 

yeah touch wood w nose bleeds, its old issue that has re surfaced with help of blood meds am on now

does that mean you parents are in same state as you ? I have no idea sorry, dont have to answer, I can only think of hypothetical if go to see father in SA, guess i buy food in SA and have fuel and a mask and drive straight home and order more food (?) hope you got sleep I am going back to bed now, been awake last 3 hours at least and its not 5 am yet lol

@TABHow are you buddy? I always say you have to start somewhere and try to build on it. Good luck with tafe and job applications. My parents live in the same state has me (Qld). Did you get anymore sleep? I slept for an hour and half this morning. But I didn't do much today. I just picked up scripts and went to chemist and stopped in and got buble tea and went to the local mall. I'm trying to figure out what I want for dinner. 

Yeah too hard on myself @oceangirl
Had 3hr nap middle of day lol
Not heard from jobs so not a good sign, but was prob a bit premature applying for stuff. Phps another couple weeks, think about it more.,process it a bit

Evening @oceangirl @TAB

@TAB Good insight. Good luck with applications and stay positive. I'm tired this morning and heading back to bed. 

I am on my mobile because my laptop is not working.  I am a bit annoyed with myself. Have a lovely day.

@TAB @Flying_Hams @BlueBay @BPDSurvivor @Snowie 

Hey sis @oceangirl  are you ok?

im home this morning. Just had breakfast snd about to go for a short walk. 
then I'll continue sewing.can't wait for the footy tonight. My team bulldogs are in the final. 
Whst are you doing today? 
hugs xxxxooo

Hmm @oceangirl
I hope you're okay and also that your pc can be fixed.
Is it broken in that it won't even turn on? Or just slow?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance