Skip to main content

Re: Does anyone want to talk

Ooh nice @ArraDreaming you get to show off!! 

You at all like me where you'll have boxes still taped up, waiting to be unpacked like 2 years later? 😅

Ah yeah I’m the one that won’t unpack stuff, Mrs is a lot more organise then I am lol @Jynx
What’s on for your weekend

@ArraDreaming ach I need me an organised person in my life! I have my sister, who LOVES a deep clean, but she lives in northern NSW so... bit hard to ask for an assist haha. 

I'm actually up with my family at the moment, been up helping to support dad (he's got parkinson's, pretty brutal) over the last week while my mum is away. Got to hang out with my nephew too, he's a champ! He's about to turn 9 (I think?). We've been playing with cool sticks and chucking big rocks into the little beach creeks around the place, he loves the big splash hehe. Tomorrow I'm going for lunch in coffs with a very old friend before I fly back to Naarm! How bout you, got plans for tomoz?

Nice
Ah we can’t find Nicki anywhere mate so @Jynx yeah

Oh no! @ArraDreaming I hope she turns up soon, fingers crossed! I will be off soon so I'll say goodnight, good luck, and I will chat to you next time. Hopefully it's just something like, she's gotten a bit turned around on the new property, or her tummy will grumble and she'll sniff her way home real soon 🤞🤞

I don’t know mate I’m real scared

I’m really worried about her @Jynx she doesn’t know this area and we live on a long dark dirt road with no other houses or shelter

I know the feeling @ArraDreaming - every time my cats don't come home before dark it's like a knot in my stomach. It's really hard, and I wish I could do literally anything to help you. Sometimes I have to just go full 'task-focus' mode and throw myself into something to distract me while I play the waiting game. 

Heelers are smart dogs, I reckon she'll be okay. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you and your pup 🤞💜

Been on the bike with my head torch and in the car and I cant go to bed until I find her @Jynx

Legit @ArraDreaming - popping some food out for her near the gate/driveway might help? They're all about their noses after all. 

I dunno if it's helpful but I found some info for what to do if your dog runs away - no need to read it right this moment if you're in the middle of searching, but it might have some ideas that could help. Good luck mate, she's lucky to have you looking out for her. 

Okay this time for realisies I'm off. Chat to you next time, hope your search is over quickly and ends with lots of doggy kisses 🤞