Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

greenbike
Casual Contributor

re hello good mourning

hi every one good mourning.

sunny day today and feeling good. im going to start trying to stick to the same wake up routine starting from today i want to try to get up at around 7 am every day and start with breakfast so i can have a routine to my day that i can build onto.

please if you can try to keep me honest on here.  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: re hello good mourning

Hi @greenbike . Nice to 'meet' you 🙂 I like having a routine also, or I work better with some kind of routine I think. 

Have you had a look around the forum? We have a thread called Daily goals, motivation and check in where people encourage and support each other to get through the things they'd like to do during the day. You might like to check it out sometime.

What kinds of things are you thinking of adding in to your routine, if you'd like to share them here?

Hope the sunshine feels good. It's a bit cold and kind of grey here where I am today.

Re: re hello good mourning

hi @greenbike and welcome
@CheerBear has given a lovely welcome and I don't have much to add except I wanted to stop in to say hello and to welcome you as well.
Please feel free to join in wherever you like, if it helps one of us can tag you and introduce you to some other members on other threads.
also if you put an @ before a members name itll tag them for you
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance