Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@StuF @TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, I am proud of you all.😄😄😄😄. Just got home. Have done shopping for food. Have got a nice low gi cake. Also a fish. Should be nice tonight. Take care all

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice one @Meowmy  maybe spread some butter on the cake, that will fix the GI .. lol ..

TAB
Senior Contributor

will re-think it soon, have old iphone SE not sure if could sell that @StuF  2022 version, someone might want, also cheap LG K5 paid couple hundred for at PO like 2 -3 years ago if dont sell in couple weeks will find charity that takes them for re-use , else woolies might still take them, think

Nice work @Meowmy 

Avagoodone

Fair plan @TAB 

@StuF @TAB  I think no shame is a guy-thing, that I unfortunately don’t have in my skill set.

@TAB you wouldn’t be human if you were scared about Monday.

I had one of the best Cardiothoracic surgeons in the country work on me. I got wheeled into pre-op started sobbing uncontrollably, so the anaesthetist knocked me out 😆

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, ya would nt think it was so hard, but wrote down prices like 3 weeks ago now lol just need pics on fb. will do after hosp @StuF also got a couple flash modems and 2 sets speakers want to get rid of

TAB
Senior Contributor

..did they give you anaesthetic as well @Glisten  ? lol 

https://youtu.be/bcFwcRT5qV0?si=SNgLd6uDVjjF-pXt

yeah , I try and put brave face on, but when lying on back in pre op m yeah, nah am ok usually, outwardly anyway. what scares me these days is having anaesthetic at all re my general health/lack of it

Defryme Mama Said Knock You Out. 1994 single charting at #38 in Australia in May 1994. A cover version of the L.L. Cool J track. From the album 'Purekiller'. Jim Keays from Masters Apprentices makes an appearance in the video. Official music video HQ 90s 90's 1990s ohnoitisnathan ohnoitisnt'nathan

Oh @Glisten 

There's plenty of shame...just tend to pretend otherwise and keep stuffing it down with beer lol

(That might just be me!)

I just filled the Cherokee up for our mission @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Glisten @Jacques @Oaktree she took 175 dollars