Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@PeppyPatti thank-you ❤️ 

TAB
Senior Contributor

no, its small town, and I know which it is that does it , Id rather just get script somewhere else. have extra scripts now, so can get ahead when go to adelaide, will say going on hols, jeez never thad this problem elsewhere. @SmilingGecko 

yeah if get wrong person at govt blood place (like I did twice) you are in for trouble

ones used to go to in kalgoorlie were experts, never complained , just noticed they did more sometimes than others , but always worked. last time I went person had 3 goes ,blamed me and gave up. never happened to me before

TAB
Senior Contributor

went  for nap after hung washing out and saw cat off to his overnight home lol @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @StuF  couldnt find phone thought myeh laters then it rang heard it in bed room, no way was I getting up , eventually did tho and found it, was guy from RSL in 'bigtown' coming to seem me  'for a chat' monday morning now. going to have to tidy place up a bit. told him that , he laughed and said 'not here to see your house' can sit in the garage if you like '. maybe will put chairs outside somewhere lol

@TAB I had one nurse say 'look away or you might jinx me" when she did blood draws. It seemed to work. Don't knock it I say lol! Have you ever had a nurse to a compress over your veins? I must have been waiting half an hour for a vein to come up when they did that. I live in a semi regional district just let them say things TAB and don't it bother you if possible. I had a friend in regional NSW who made a success out of himself whilst living with MI and the whole town spread rumours about him. Its the way people are

The RSL stuff sounds promising @TAB !!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Nurse put hot water bottle on wrist when a kid for pre op anaesthetic then forgot it. Still got scar from needle lol.

Yeah it's a bit like is it me or is it them re this place @SmilingGecko  thinking its more them re weird lol .. nap take #2 here

TAB
Senior Contributor

Might get some claims going again seems to be where they are at @StuF  have passed due by date with one I tried, who knows. Trick is to get an advocate sounds .then they dig into records sure they can do something. Wont be in a hurry tho re compo. Psych and experienced dr do for now lol .funny how keen they are. They're all over it

Yep. 

So been there @TAB 

It's so annoying working with these people that think they are in a position of authority and 

Actually we are vulnerable ---- it's different ....

Afternoon cool forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @greenpea @Jacques @PeppyPatti @SmilingGecko @Oaktree @Glisten hope you are having a good friday arvo

@TAB well done Tabby. That is great news. About time something good happened right?! Hive five my friend, here's to feeling human again.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance