Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

The image has not come up yet @TAB i don't know how it would work on a big open wound requiring stitches, that happened to me once, i'm a bit cautious of buying things from non-approved facilities overseas with non transparent manufacturing standards. I did see Elastoplast has spray on bandaid so may get that in future.  Had a friend with spray on skin after surgery here and she had a pretty nasty reaction which is why i err on the side of caution. Its really blustery here, nearly got blown away, thought it was going to rain today while i was walking. Has kitty-kat come back again? I'm hoping this little local ginger cat comes back to my door. Haven't checked the weather for the weekend. Might have to put clothes on my drying rack

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, cat is sound asleep after having eaten @SmilingGecko  came back a few hours ago. 

Dear little thing. Oh well he's nice and warm now at your place.  Its starting to rain again here i was lucky to squeeze in a walk today @TAB Enjoy the rest of your day. I might have a bit of R&R for now ❤️

@StuF said “Take all the time you want to get to where you need to be.”

That is my daily reminder right 👆🏼 there 

Go the Swans❣️

G

How's it goin @TAB has your VZ got a 3.8 ltr or the 3.6 ltr?

TAB
Senior Contributor

vz def 3.6 litre @Bill16 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, re walk, think try another nap here @SmilingGecko  raining

@Glisten 

Swaneeeeeees! lol

@TAB @Bill16 @Glisten @SmilingGecko @StuF @Jacques 

Drove an hour to go look at an old Harley Davidson Motorcycle in a shop in Rockingham, only to find that hubby couldn’t lift his leg high enough to get on or off it. Sadness.

That sucks @Oaktree 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance