Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

Always good to see you @Meowmy 

You're taking some time off?

Yeah @TAB  - I got a list from like the last few days when I logged on this morning!

@TAB hey tabby, at bank to fix accounts.

@StuF hey StuF, days off. Go back to work on Tuesday.  Have a good one.

Hello @TAB @Oaktree @tyme 

Just been on the Zen Chi machine this morning again. I feel better for it. Got to go for a walk today as I've gained a bit. People have been acting up with Mars/Uranus conjunction and demonic fixed star Agol which is one of the most malevolent stars in the zodiac so have not left the house for safety reasons. You get strange people out this way so best to stay at home. The aspect separated yesterday or today so its ok to start walking again. Got to get the weight down. So walking today it is. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

leaving now. Laters .. @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @StuF @Oaktree @Glisten 

Hello @StuF yes I got no notifications so have been doing lots of doomsday preparedness stuff yesterday while Amazon prime members had 30-40% off sale. Got lots of great ideas and learned many new things and skills like how to seal a wound without stitches and how to use an Israeli battle bandage. Was able to locate a place with freeze dried meat that will last 10 years.

@TAB @SmilingGecko @Meowmy @StuF @Jacques @Bill16 

Hey guys,

It’s raining here so walking group will meet at local shops. Just have a coffee and come home. Up early, getting picked up in 45 minutes. Still need to get dressed. Moving at a glacial pace this morning 

Enjoy the break @Meowmy 

Sounds good @SmilingGecko  🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance