Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

thats good @Meowmy  yes, feels a bit funny , but they say thats what they are there for re RSL etc 

got email, big changes to Sane site.

will get bin shortly. 

I thought I was so far ahead w study now, barely on time, heck knows what happened to week lol 

@TAB @Glisten 

Actually signed on for AFLW Swans membership (doesn't cost much) but my mate and I couldn't be a**ed going to the game tonight...but you just reminded me to watch on the tele! Thanks!

TAB
Senior Contributor

anytime @StuF  lol when yr there watching 50 inch tv and eating chips and drinking beers think gee if it weren't for pore ol' Tabs the long lost veteran of un-fought Wars ..   I'd be in bed hugging my pillow ... lololo .. @Glisten 

@TAB hey tabby, hope RSL can help you into some supportive network. It's probably a bit easier to have a few friendly people in life . But people also mean some down sides 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, its their job, but might make me become more social @Meowmy 

what would the downsides be ?.

@TAB what you doing with RSL?

No pokies in WA so RSL struggles. G

@TAB hey tabby, downside could be miscommunication, personality clashes may be

@TAB 

You mean my 32 inch PC monitor/TV whilst not eating or drinking much (maybe a treat size Picnic)

lol

I'll be thinking of ya!

TAB
Senior Contributor

RSLWA is swimming in cash and very well connected at top end of town  has RSL House, glossy mags  all broke and low-key in SA  pokies here , but RSL has none that I know of.

thats NSW.

um a  member ,sort to of joined to try and access any services like 4 years ago. after recent hassle with dumb GPs and DVA saying go to GP as start point to try and access psych

anyway I ended up ringing open arms as dva wont answer phone any longer. they got me appts w some one. counsellor or something.

them got email fm RSL saying 'any DVA complaints?', so I unloaded.

got reply fm CEO few days later , someone rang me today , putting me onto someone who will put me onto someone else . they have all the inside running on DVA, they are talking compo, they love that sh!t. iwas just after someone to help me get anything might be (am) entitled to like free psych (1 week wait not 1 year as well re medicare) etc  might even point me to a half uselful GP lol @Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I have nothing to lose @Meowmy  if they help me they help me. friends is something else

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance