Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

InsaneMushie
Contributor

Sometimes I think it would be better if I wasn't here

I hate myself, I hurt anyone who loves or cares about me and I keep doing it. I honestly believe my family, friends and the rest of the world would be better off if I was dead.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Sometimes I think it would be better if I wasn't here

Hi @InsaneMushie
Well I kinda understand ur feelings but we just think that maybe because we don’t have the love or attention we need, and we tend to hurt the ones we love most which is so unfair but we do anyways. I think that their life would be destroyed if we weren’t here, so try not to think about that if u can because it’s like a loop once we start thinking it’s hard to stop and try to do something fun to get u out of this thoughts I actually enjoy a long walk it relaxes me! We are together!

Hi @InsaneMushie 

I've sent you a private email just to check in.

Kind regards,

tpb

Hi @InsaneMushie 

It is hard when we feel that way.

Do you have any supports in place like a psychologist or a psychiatrist?

The helpline for Sane is a great support if you are looking for extra support.

Take care 💜

we are here to listen,you are not alone,self care could be a good outlet Ive found I great realse in writting/typing my thoughts ect,maybe some relaxing music at bedtime,a warm bath,talking to someone you know just to help you get out of those thoughts,maybe watch a tv series or go for a walk as a distraction,but please believe me you are valuable to your family and even just people that know you ,they would never want you to leave in such a tragic way,dont forget your a beautifull person no matter what your going through and you deserve so much love and hope sending hugs LostAngelHeart

Hi @InsaneMushie , none of that is true and I'm sorry you're feeling this way.

Mods, can you please check in with them?

Hope you're doing better today @InsaneMushie. Let us know how you're travelling, and know that we're an email away if you need.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance