Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Aw that is too cute!! @Shaz51 I hope that you were able to speak about what was keeping you both up. I hope it wasn't anything too serious 

Here for you @Bow xx 

Husband has been overwhelmed with overthinking @amber22 

He does not like changes and there are changes all the time 

He open up to the doctor yesterday and the doctor has put up the dosage of antidepressants 

Oh that is so good that you were there for him when he needed you @Shaz51 I am sorry that he was finding it hard to sleep and was overthinking, he is so lucky to have such a great support system in you.

How do you feel about his dosage being increased?

Last year my husband was taken off the anti anxiety medication 

And cut his antidepressants in half @amber22 

Things have been building up with anxiety,  sweating,  nightmares, and itchiness 

So I am happy to see him go back onto the dose he was on last year 

Ah I see @Shaz51 That must be a bit of a relief that he is put on a higher dosage for now as it will help him, and therefore help you a bit too! 

@Shaz51   I do hope I am not out of place mentioning the exciting new trials psychotropic meds  and its approval for use treating depression and  PTSD.  I  feel for you both and the back roads you travel,  some yet to be mapped.  Thinking of you at this time.

tonys moon base 1 

Thanks @tonys ❤️

@Shaz51   This is just a quick , '' public thankyou'  to whoever   'tuned up'   my earlier post.   They still allowed the flavour of the info to get out,  where i hoped it would go,   with out red flagging me  to the sin bin.  But very very important to me was the feed back.   Going to the trouble to do that means a lot to me.      I know you don't have time to edit and launder everything,   But please know that I for one,  will always thank someone that so nicely fixes  up the odd boo boo I make,  rewords it better,  and on the odd occasion  helps ease my foot from my mouth.   I do re read what I write a couple of times,  and you know,   for  some reason things still escape.

Again thankyou so much.   bless you mate. . .    tonys moonbase 1

That's really interesting @tonys, I shall do some research on that.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance