Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

coconut and blueberry cake 😃 LETS ALL ROCK UP AT @Faith-and-Hope  's  FOR A CUPPA & CAKE  😋

Move Over gentle Sista... we're jumpin' on the couch with ya.

Whose bring the popcorn and the movie?

Hi @Former-Member I love your friendly Bug, saying hello...

Adge

@outlander Hey, how are you going? Long time no talk. Hope you will have a good evening. Take care.

@Adge Hey Adge, how are you going? How is your Sunday? I am okay. Just relaxing until bed time. Watching a bit of tv.lol.

Hello @Meowmy

Languishing & exhausted (all weekend) is a good way to put it.

I'm always trying hard to look on the bright side - sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel seems well-hidden (dark & dingy).

I just did my grocery shopping, that's always a good thing.

It means that I now have plenty to eat, I'm re-stocked & supplied.

Adge

it was abit quitter this week @Former-Member but next week is back to being busy again. has been abit tough here but ill be ok.

what flowers/plants have you got in your garden?

hi @Meowmy abit tired but am resting atm. just watching some tv while dinner is cooking. how are you?

hi @Adge

@Adge Hey, it’s good to have foods supply. Hope you have a good evening.  Just sitting watching tv. Done a little bit household things over the weekend. Just trying to settle down mood again. Hope you are feeling good. Take care.

Oops 🤭 .... sorry guys, I only bought one slice of cake ..... has anyone else got something they want to share around ?  I have popcorn here somewhere.

@outlander Hey darling. Hope your dinner turns out nice. I am okay. Mood takes regulation and  adjustment. May read a bit to settle in for the night. Take care.

Hi @outlander

Enjoy relaxing & TV @Meowmy

Popcorn would be nice @Faith-and-Hope

Sorry, I ate all my curried rice & prawns, I can't offer you any (all gone).

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance