Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Oaktree
Senior Contributor

Happy Father’s Day

Just wanted to wish all the Fathers out there a very Happy Fathers Day. I hope you all hear from your kids today. For all those missing their Fathers, he will always be in your heart and live on through you. Have a magical day xxx 💜💜💜

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Happy Father’s Day

Totally agree with you @Oaktree 

To the present and past fathers, happy fathers day to all.

Happy Fathers' Day to all our fathers out there!

Also, you are welcome to come join us here Father's Day ✉️ 

@BlueBay @cloudcore @Oaktree @Snowie 

a thoughtfull thread @Oaktree as someone who unfortunetly lost their Father I appreciate the idea of this and yes to all Fathers and or Father Figures,Uncles,Grandfathers friends ,Cousins,Brothers or Mentors as well as all others missing there Fathers I wish you a Happy Fathers Day with your Children and for those of us without or separated from our Fathers Im sending Hugs and wishing the best for you,take a mommnent today/Tonight to pay tribute to them and think about them in any way that feel suitable for you,wether thats lighting a candle ,or doing an activity at home that you once enjoyed together,or just simply sharing memeories and thinking of all the good times you had together sending Love your wayHeartHeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance