Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

well 2 coffees , walk and breakfast here its like 10 deg cooler this time for of than last week, am really feeling it lol may go back to bed.So, not much on here either @Judi9877  

hope your daughter feels better soon @Molliex 💛

@greenpea I hope your walk was good, suppose to be raining here for a few days too as of this arvo. we desparetly need it so no complaints here 💚

morning to everyone here at a better hour now.

Yea @MDT  when i was unwell i think i remember they even got me to sign an agreement which meant i couldn't sue them for damages caused by side effects . Charming mob aren't they? Approx 7 years later I'm thinking this is pretty messed up!

I did thanks @Molliex
It helped 🙂

Lol yeah @eudemonism
My attitude towards the MH System is like that a bit now too. I plan to stay on my current dosages and meds. Not ever going on new ones or changing them.

Morning @MDT @eudemonism @outlander @TAB @Judi9877 @Molliex @TAB 

@Owlunar @greenpea @Shaz51 @Appleblossom @CheerBear @BlueBay @Meowmy @Ant7 

@Zoe7 @Adge @Former-Member and all.

It has gone from 26 yesterday down to 15 today, and staying under 20 rest of week except Thursday they ha e 31 here in Adelaide,  it's No wonder we keep getting colds we had rain this morning as well,  it says o e thing at night time and then when you check in the mornings it's usually different.

Staying in bed today again as to cold and watching Fantistic Beasts, The crimes of Grindelwald, as I love anything sci-fi fantasy

Hope everyone has a good day.20190916_131556.png

@saturnzoon  Hi saturnzoon staying in bed watching tv sounds a perfect way to spend a  Monday to me :). Hope you are keeping well. Love peaxxx

@saturnzoon  I'm glad you've found something relaxing to do with your day. I'm in same boat with weather because I'm in same state. I actually got a thermometer the other day from hardware store to keep an eye on tempreture in my unit. Take care .

not in SA @eudemonism  but temp here going either up or down like 10 deg lately it sucks 

@TAB  it messes with my mood disorder 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance