Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💜

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 am doing well this morning thank you :D. did you have a good sleep yesterday?

@greenpea  yeah it was not too bad thanks. How was your weekend ?

@Ant7  it was beautiful thanks. Cannot complain the weather being so lovely and warm 🙂 but not hot. What else can one ask for?

@TAB  Good morning TABs 🙂 How are you doing this morning?

@greenpea  It was good weather here too very nice but not to warm 

@Ant7  what have you got planned for today other than having a lovely snooze 🙂

@greenpea  I have about 15 minutes till I am done 😊. Then I have to take my daughter to uni before I have my nap then I will try and go for a ride and I am cooking a BBQ for dinner. What have you got plans for today 💙

@Ant7  sounds like a good day ahead for you (you are such a good dad :)). I have son2 at home so will probably take him for a walk later. as the weather is so good. Will probably go with daughter to cafe to spend time with her. It is a juggling act to make sure I spend time with both as they need that 🙂

Hi @greenpea am a bit sore think taking day off here, well in order to try snd get through the next week. How are you going today?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance