Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

Hahaha and I had already pulled out something green to wear .....

Morning @Ant7 @frog @BlueBay @eudemonism @Adge @Sturgeon ...., anyone else around 

@Faith-and-Hope  Good morning how are you doing today ❤️

Not too bad @Ant7 , thanks.  Bit short on sleep, but heading late to church anyway ....

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope & @Ant7 

If I'm "Green with envy" does that count as a super green pea day?....

Adge

@Faith-and-Hope + 'Top o' the mornin' to all!' Apologies individual names not mentioned.

This will be my first St Paticks that I get to spend with company perhaps in more than a decade, I'l be with people I barely know yet i'v been part of this townships for mor than 25 years & people know I in down & difficult life yet don't support uplift.

May leprechauns appear & gold coins fall from the sky & tinkly laughter brighten our spirits even be it through imaginings 👀👀 💟🍀

Hey @Ant7 anything planned for today?

Cheery @Faith-and-Hope + 'Top o' the mornin' to all!' Apologies individual names not mentioned.

This will be my first St Paticks that I get to spend with company perhaps in more than a decade, I'l be with people I barely know yet i'v been part of thiis townships for mor than 25 years & people know I in down & difficult life yet don't support uplift.

May leprechauns appear & gold coins fall from the sky & tinkly laughter brighten our spirits even be it through imaginings 👀👀 💟🍀

morning all @Sturgeon @BlueBay @Adge @Faith-and-Hope @Ant7 

it's a lovely sunny day here & I'm just making chai. My friend asked me to go to the pub with her for St. Patrick's day, it's so nice to be invited but I've been doing enough drinking lately so I'm going to pass. hope it's shaping up to be a good day for you all Smiley Happy

@Faith-and-Hope  I hope you have a good rest of your day 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance