Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@The-red-centaur  dont apologise sweetheart. Do you want to talk about it?x

@greenpea I don't know if I can.

@The-red-centaur  You know I am here whenever you need someone to talk to. xx

@Hamsolo01  @Ant7  @TAB  @WIP  @Sam3  @Maggie  @outlander  @greenpea  @NatureLover  @Judi9877  @Angels333  @BPDSurvivor  @Dec  @Eve7  @Shaz51  @Emelia8  @The-red-centaur  @Dizzyizzy  @Lee82 @EOR @BPDSurvivor @Candydipper1 @ Nancy1 @Define_Normal   @MYBoy @Schitzo @Dec @Star2

Good morning all, Happy Monday...I hope today the sun shines upon you and that the start of a new week will be kind to you.  Happy Monday Forumnites and welcome all the new peeps.  Welcome to the safe zone. 🙂

@The-red-centaur Hugs to you.  I am also here if you feel you need to chat or share with someone. Know you are not alone, we are all here. @greenpea

@DJMasters  Hey DJMasters and a hap pea Monday to you my friend. Is cloudy here and rained over night. Hoping it will clear up for a walk later in the morning. Hap a great day. Love peaxxx

@greenpea @DJMasters I'm feeling really vulnerable. I can't get certain thoughts out of my head. I can't do this.
Plus I'm having major surgery in 2 days. Freaking me out.

Hap pea Mon Day @greenpea   Hugs to you, hope you get to go out today, its already sunny and getting warm here.  Have an amazing day, so good to be back here 🙂

@The-red-centaur Will be thinking of you for your surgery.  You will be fine and things will be well.  The things that are playing on your thoughts and mind are just a distraction to take your focus on being well and positive.  Always remember you are not alone, you have support here, cheering for you, backing you and always here to listen.  We are thankful for you being here and good on you for sharing here.  Keep seeing the sunshine, no matter how dark things maybe, because the sunshine will always win. 🙂  Hugs and thoughts with you my fren... @greenpea 

@The-red-centaur  I am sitting with you sweety. You are not alone. You can do this because you are strong.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance