Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Meowmy, Good morning to you 🙂  Thanks for your kind message.  How are you today? 

Morning @greenpea @Ant7 @TAB 

@Gazza75 @greenpea @Ant7 good morning, wish you all a nice day. It is nice and sunny here. I am out for a walk. I am okay. Not much on today. Slowly get to do a few household things. Thinking of cooking steam chicken ribs with black bean sauce, small green beans, onion, garlic.lol..Take care.

Morning @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Gazza75 @greenpea @Ant7 @TAB @eth and all 

Nothing on today except cleaning kitchen.

Where in for a storm cold and rain today only 13 here.

@saturnzoon hey good morning. Hope you have a restful day. Got lots of household stuff to do. Crawling doing a bit by bit.lol.Take care.

take care @saturnzoon Heart

Hugs @Meowmy Heart

Hey @Shaz51 , @saturnzoon - hope you have a good day.  Stay safe.  About to head back to the coast here.

have a safe trip @Gazza75 

and how is your shoulder and arm today ?

Good morning and Hap-pea Monday to @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @Meowmy @saturnzoon @Ant7 @TAB @Angels333 @eth @Appleblossom @CheerBear @frog @Bimby2 @Alacarte @BryanaCamp @Zoe7 @Adge @Maggie @Former-Member @outlander @Exoplanet  and to all the formites I have missed. Have a lovely kind and caring day. Love greenpeaxxxx

good morning everyone. How is everybody doing today 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance