Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

Hello just wanting to say you can get an energy bonus as of 2023 if you haven't had it in previous years. During the pandemic you were entitled to get some energy bonuses. So here we are in the new year allready with big electricity price hikes. 

You are eligible by going to one of the websites below depending on where you are in Australia. Its easy to apply. All you need to do is download your electricity bill from your electricity company as a pdf file (go to their site and do your customer login and click on your recent bill and it will appear in the page then click to download)

Add the specifics on the bill plus a scanned copy of legal ID such as your pension card, drivers licence, rates bill, or another bill.  Enter your Bank details BSB and account number and youre set. If you have any problems with locating your meter number its on the back of the bill or you can ring your electricity company if you don't know it.

Here are the sites you go to. I got it from The Age newspaper:

<image>

Screen Shot 2023-02-07 at 10.59.17 am.png

My application was accepted by the computer again so hopefully I am still eligible for yet another power bonus.  If you have not applied in the past you are entitled.

@FloatingFeather @Meowmy @MDT @Shaz51 @Historylover @Former-Member @Judi9877 

Thanks for tip and links @SmilingGecko - much appreciated. I'm sure most of us can do with as much financial help as we can get.

Always nice to see you and always appreciate you tagging me 🙂.

Hope you are well and life is treating you kindly my friend.

FloatingFeather ❤️

Fingers crossed 🤞 about the cyclone 🌀 @FloatingFeather 

Worse part about a cyclone is you might have no power for 10 days depending on the damage @amber22 , @tyme , @TuxedoCat , @hanami 

Got mine last year, @SmilingGecko, but thanks.

Anyone on here this arvo? Am about to head off for a walk again soon.

@Historylover @Shaz51 @FloatingFeather @TAB @Meowmy 

I'm here, but too tired to come for a walk, @SmilingGecko. Enjoy your walk. 

Yeah just about to head off soon @Historylover.  Not feeling particularly energised this arvo but will go anyway. Will get over the mid afternoon slump somehow

Good morning and good afternoon @SmilingGecko @Historylover @Shaz51 @FloatingFeather @TAB @MDT @amber22 @TuxedoCat @Snowie @maddison @greenpea @Meowmy @tyme @Clawde @Jake63 @Basil @hanami @Captain24 and all forumites here today. I hope you are travelling well on your journey in life.

@SmilingGecko I hope you’re enjoying your walk today!

@Shaz51 Thinking of you up north with the the potential cyclones. Stay safe forumite friend!

@MDT good luck with the new meds!

As for me, yesterday afternoon I got a call from PARCS who told me they had a bed ready for me and that I could go there tomorrow- Thursday- and that I met their criteria for direct admission which is cool. However, as I had to get things organised with my housemate in regards to food and things for Mitz- cat litter and food- I asked to be admitted for Friday which they agreed to. It’s for 2 weeks so I’ll finish the stay a week before I go back to classes for my online mental health course which is good. I’ve got some resources prepared which I’ll take with me in case the assigned worker isn’t the best for me so at least I’m prepared for this. I’m also taking my laptop so I can look at my course notes and possibly study when I have some feee time. I’ll also be able to use my laptop to download and stream Disney+ or Netflix if I choose to as a way of relaxing if I choose to. That’s on top of my knitting and crochet and books to read for pleasure. Hopefully things go okay for me.

Take care!

Judi9877☺️💐

Still in bed here @SmilingGecko 

That's good news @Judi9877 Hope it goes okay for you 😸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance