Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I am not surprised at all Hon - take the time you need - you have a lot to work through, a lot of thinking to do and lot of decisions to make. Part of that self-care you need right now is to be there for yourself and not for others. We are not going anywhere and will be here for you when you need. For now know you are cared for, thought about and loved by us here @Faith-and-Hope. Do what you need to do for You sweetheart ...will be thinking of you 💛🧡💚💙💜💐🌺🌸🌷🌹🦋😘

sitting with you @Faith-and-Hope 

can`t find the right words to say right now but letting you know we are here for you xx

hello @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , @oceangirl 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Faith-and-Hope ... in the background is just fine ... totally understand.  As ever wise @Zoe7  says ... you have a lot to process.  Please take all the time you need and be gentle with yourself.  And I think its a brilliant idea to have the intention of getting yourself a kitten or cat in future.  Cannot beat having a furry friend by your side.  Speaking of which ... Zoe I hope you are spending heaps of memorable moments with Cat while you can.  We dont know what the future holds, but make the most of your time, while you can.  Hope Toby is all good, not like him to bark as he did this morning. Hope its nothing to worry about.  My little girl Holly has not left my side since we arrived home on Thursday afternoon.  Sweet little thing she is.  I miss her so much when we have to go away.

Hi also to @Former-Member @Shaz51 @oceangirl  and anyone else around.  Oh @BlueBay  ... you should have left for your holiday by now .... enjoy!  

Sherry 💕

@Faith-and-Hope Heart

Image result for love and friendship

@Former-Member @Shaz51 @Former-Member and others here also Heart

I gave Toby a haircut last night @Former-Member - only got his head and ears done because he wouldn't let me do his back half ...need his bone to do that so he doesn't wriggle away. Planning on doing that this afternoon them giving him a bath. He doesn't usually bark in the morning but he could have got spooked by someone walking past or just needed to go to the toilet. He went out as soon as he had his breakfast so it may have been the latter.

Cat is outside laying in the sun. She loves being outside and it is great that the days are getting longer and we have daylight savings because it gives her more time outside in the sun now. 

So lovely that you have Holly back by your side Hon - they are indeed our comfort, our protection and our love 🐶

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the tag @Zoe7 + @Former-Member 💞

Sherry, good to see you... glad your back home and reunited with your Holly, they do get so excited to see us back.

What are you both doing today? I'm doing a cookup +fish paddies, soup, and later, when watering allowed, I'll tend the garden & lawn weedNfeed. Does MrSherry help a bit round the home? Stay strong 💙

Hugz for F&H, BlueBay, Oceangirl, Shaz, Greenpea, Outlander, Adge + all reading along @ ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜❤️

@Former-Member 

I'm a bit down atm

But trying to stay positive

what`s up my sister @oceangirl  Heart

hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Zoe7 , @Former-Member 

I'm a bit depressed and not sleeping too well. 

Thanks for checking in my beautiful sister @Shaz51 

Hope Mr shaz's appointment goes well for him.

Holding your hand @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Image result for otters holding hands

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance