Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Faith-and-Hope I finished putting up the shelves and can now begin moving things back into the garage. Need to get some of that done tonight as we are expecting rain. It will take a bit of time to do but should be able to get it done all at once now that the garage has cooled down. Tomorrow I need to go to the old school and get a couple of things we made that will be thrown out if I don't - will have space in the garage to store them once I have cleaned up a bit. Then I can start stacking the trailer with all the rubbish and things that I don't need anymore that are damaged - mostly from the flooding of last year. Toby is still supervising but mostly staying out of the way so that is helping. I will be so happy to have it all done and it will make it easier to store things as well as having ready access to everything.

you have had a very busy day @Zoe7

Toby is still supervising but mostly staying out of the way so that is helping.-- I LOVVVVEEEee little Toby xoxo

He is one exceptional little companion @Shaz51 I looooove him so much too.

More still to do tonight then I will settle in to watch the tennis for as long as I can stay awake.

well give toby a big hug from me and @Faith-and-Hope tooo @Zoe7

I will @Shaz51 Heart Better get back to it so I can watch some of the tennis tonight Smiley Very Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just a quick hi to you @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope Hoping you’re both ok/well. 💜💖

Hi to you too @Shaz51 👋💜 Have a nice day. 

Hello and hugs my @Former-Member

how are you today xoxoxo

Hello @Faith-and-Hope, @Zoe7, @BlueBay, @outlander, mr shaz is feeling soooooo over everthing tonight

Oh @Shaz51 that’s not good hubby is not feeling good. Hugs ❤️

yes my sister @BlueBay, mr shaz does not like changes xx

he likes thing the same all he time , yet hehas rang the mental health  to help him with him meds xxx

@Faith-and-Hope Didn't get the things done I wanted to tonight. The trip to the old school was not as expected. There were others there and that made it difficult for me to do what I needed to do. It really should not have mattered but one of the teachers there was the one who had said things to the principal and I didn't want to stay there for too long. I got a couple of things and am going back probably Saturday to look for some more of my stuff that has gone missing. I don't like my chances of finding any of it but going to give it a try. Luckily my mum can let me in to do all that on the weekend.

My friend was going to come around for a visit this afternoon but I got home much later than expected so he may come tomorrow morning. I have so much I need to get done but I don't want to put him off any longer either so will have to get up as early as I can to get some things done. There are things I wanted to move tonight so they don't get wet if it rains in the morning but couldn't do it - so hoping it doesn't rain before I can get up and move them.

It really hasn't been the best of days all around but will have to put this one behind me and move on to tomorrow ...and hope it is better.

Sending you love and hugs and as usual missing you feelings - hope your day is filled with light Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance