Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

6509DBDD-8358-466A-9391-A727B6EAC2B5.jpeg

@Zoe7 ..... 💜🦋🌹

Hi @Snowie @Appleblossom @Eve7 @TAB @utopia .... anyone else around ...., 👋💕

Have had a long couple of days, and heading to bed early ..... low batteries tonight.  Good to see you @Zoe7, and I do understand Hon ..... rest when you can't swim 💞

@utopia ❤️

Take care @Zoe7  ♥️

@Zoe7 . Dog is struggling with the loss of her little sister. She spends a bit of time laying on Abbeys grave. She struggles a lot especially in the evenings. So I am looking to rehome a dog who can be her companion. Met one dog yesterday, but he was too dominant for her. So no good, but will keep looking.

I really am okay with Abbeys death. She had been sick for so long and she hadn't been herself since the dementia kicked in. So really it was a blessing for her to finally go. I do miss her licking my hand or feet. How she showed her love.

Clover sounds like a bundle of love. So pleased that she and Toby get along.

My son came home 2 days ago. According to lockdown rules, he shouldn't have come. But I am so glad he did. He really is stranded in Melbourne. University campus is shut. Only those who live on campus are there. He says it is like a ghost town. He is catching up with all his friends here in town. Enjoying himself. I am hoping Mum He and I will go out for lunch on Sunday before he goes home. I miss him so much. But am very proud of what he has achieved by moving to Melbourne and starting his adult life. He is not enjoying his Architecture course at all and has decided to drop out of the course at the end of the year. He is thinking he would like to study media, or sound engineering, or something to do with entertainment industry. But he needs to speak to the Uni career counsellor to help him sort out what he wants.

Mums xrays show 4 broken ribs and a fractured scapula. No wonder she is experiencing pain on top of her normal fibromyalgia and regional pain syndrome. But she is happy to see my son again. And also enjoying spending time with her great grandaughter who she sees every 2 days. And that baby brings her lots of happiness.

Enjoy the holidays and spending extra time with your loved pets. Maybe time to take Toby for beach walks again, now that winter is over. Take care and recharge your batteries.

I am here for you. Sending my love and big gentle hugs to my beautiful friend.

💜💛💚💙

@Faith-and-Hope @utopia @BlueBay @Eve7 @TAB @Appleblossom @Clawde @Snowie @Sans911 @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @Anastasia 

It is good to know I am now on holidays but I also need to catch up on so much work so am going to take today off then get stuck into it from tomorrow. The sooner I get it all done the sooner I can have time to myself.👍

@utopia So glad your boy could be home for a few days Heart It seems ike only yesterday he was starting his first job and now he is finding his own way out in the world - you have every right to be so proud of him Hon Heart Your Mum sounds like she would be in a lot of pain - I hope her ribs repair quickly and that pain eases. She has enough to deal with but glad spending time with grandbaby brings her joy Heart A companion for dog sounds like a really great idea (also extra cuddles for you). I am so glad I have Clover to keep Tobes company now Cat is gone. He would not have coped on his own. I do not expect to be able to take Tobes to the beach over these holidays as the weather is expected to be very wintery still - cannot even see the mountain today as it is covered by a snow cloud.It is beautiful covered in snow but super cold. I am planning on going out this morning for a while - short road trip with Tobes to a carpet/rug place - then home to snuggle on the couch before the footy grand final tonight. Much love to you my beautiful friend. No matter whether you are here or not you are, and always will be, one of the most important people in my life. We have shared a lot across the years and your friendship will always be one that I saviour 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

@Faith-and-Hope ^^^

How are you D2, your Dad and extended family member? Also how are you Hon?

Thanks for the tag @Zoe7 yes I handed something in other day after mad rush to get it done. Lecturer says it won't be marked til after holidays lol . Ok its tafe doing cert IV TAE done 2/10 units now think

On the run today @Zoe7  ..... special occasion that I can't name here ....  

My Dad is doing okay, not so for extended family member who passed away ..... 😔.  D2 and I are okay.  Lots of other messy life stuff happening, but we are making our way through it. 

S2 and D3 were in the earthquake zone last week, but they are safe too.

🦋💞

@Zoe7 . Your words made me cry. But happy tears. Thank you so much. 

Quite impressed @TAB that you are doing a TAFE course - hope you smash it 👍

@utopia I do have that effect on people LOL ...meant every word too Hon Heart I will neer forget everything we went through together and every day you have a good day warms my heart - you have come so very far and it really is wonderful to hear you doing so well ...all the other stuff is life stuff that we all have to deal with along the way but it certainly makes it a little easier being in a better place to cope with. I myself am not coping too well with those life things - seems like I have been in a never ending state of grief for over a year now but I am still here, still getting by and still trying - so that counts.

@Faith-and-Hope Sorry to hear about extended family member passing Smiley Sad You have certainly had your fair share of death lately too 😢 Whether they are close or not it still has an effect so much love and hugs to you sweetheart Heart 

Good to hear you and D2 are okay despite all the ongoing messy stuff for you. Also good to hear your Dad is doing okay Heart I did think about your baby dragons with the recent earthquake - glad they have each other and are both okay.

Hope your special occasion brings you some joy today 💖💖💖

yeah I was a bit hold and cold with it, sometimes didnt look at if for a month then other times trying to get what did in a month done in 4 days lol @Zoe7 

I did a couple units online with the view to going full time as was told there was a local course starting in Oct. Apparently that's very unlikely now, as staff left, not interest (well they aren;t advertising it so no wonder) lecturer from another city who does online says she deals with lots of people from where I am from, so it's all a bit nuts. 

they said going to try and organise something for me in Perth, perhaps in blocks/intensive to finish it off. think can do like another 2 units online, well thats just  a repeat of what have already done think lol Anyway .. see what happens. I was going to drop it after found out going to be hard to finish it

but got it done in a big rush. they said having 2 units on resume better than none guess so lol 

Hello @Zoe7 

Thanks for the update. Take care, lots of love 💕 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance